Monday, October 8, 2007

October Dillema

It's been a while since signing in here and typed some of my happenings recently.Well no time to summarize my recent trip to KL but I hope to share that to the peeps out there some other time.That's a promise.Anyway back to the main topic that I wanna discuss it right now.It's about my semester 2 timetable.Two words for it....>>> FUCKED UP
If 5 days of studies is not enough...Here's 6 days..Such a bitch.Now we have lessons on Saturdays too....Can you guys imagine that?? Isn't that supposed to be a rest day? Now wat?
Having lessons now...To others out there who suffered the same shit as me...Well just live with it..No other way...
And to make things worse...Here's the shit...Monday only 2 hours..From 2pm-4pm..Seriously what the fuck??? I ask myself that..To others might think woohoo...it's paradise finally (we have lessons only in the afternoon) well think again...Our cars don't operate by water...It's by gas...To spend unnecessary gasoline to college for 2 hours??? Where's your common sense???(A question directly to the college adminstration)

No comments: