Thursday, November 15, 2007

Insomnia Pt.2

Again insomnia...Can't sleep..I think I need to seek help from the professionals.It's 4am plus when I'm typing this as you can see it below there..
The best part is I have lessons in less than 5 hours!!!...My sleeping pattern is all messed up..I think I'm some nocturnal ape coz I was born in the year of snake..Hahahaha
I think this post is just crap but it's good to practise some crap...Lack of inspiration these days as well..My creativity all gone to some thrash bin...Nooooooo...
Next week got mini test and I'm still blogging!!! Wat is wrong with me?? Should I do my revision??? I always have these stupid mindset of doing revision and this issue is always in my head for days but the time when I start to flip the pages of my notes is when the test is like in 2 days time...Goshh...I'm really frustrated with my insomnia shit now!!!...Wat should I do now?????????????

No comments: