Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception


This is probably the best film I've seen so far in the year of 2010. To conclude the whole deal about this movie, I'll give a rating of 9/10 and for those who hasn't seen this film, it's definitely worth your every penny unless you forgot to bring your brain and does not have good command of English then I'm pretty sure you'll be lost in translation throughout the entire film.

Professional critics like Rotten Tomatoes gave an 86% for this film...
What'cha waiting for?
Go watch this mindblowing, jaw-dropping and astonishing film


However, I have a strong belief that Christopher Nolan, the writer, director and producer of this film kinda stole my idea.. Here's my evidence..
Go below this link and click it as for those loyal reader of drunkenmunkie, I've wrote something about that in the year of 2008!!

http://virtualdrunkenmunkies-ontheloose.blogspot.com/2008/02/unimaginable-thoughts.html


No comments: