Saturday, November 6, 2010

Healthy Lifestyle Perhaps?

Ya.. Weird but ya I am awake at this time (9.00am) and I slept at 12am before that..Which means I have 8-9 hours of sleep..
That's like more than Adolf Hitler but less than a glue sniffer so yes in my head I am damn positive that I am super duper healthy at the moment..
And after the diagnosis of ultra high electromagnetism in my body last year.. And with my current state, I thank god as I am able to wake up everyday and witness the sunshine and sunset everyday although I know Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday sucks a lot but that's just part of the obstacle and I know one day, I will be like

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee"
- Ezekiel 25:17

w00t????

No comments: