Thursday, February 28, 2008

Couzzz

Managed to chat with my couz online a few hours ago. Hmm, seems like more than 12 hours ago. Well what to do, one is in Penang and one is in Sacramento. Seems like everything is ok for her so I just wish her all the best then. Send her some of the pics and that was like about 9am plus(27th Feb 2007)...
Then she said she was tired so she went for a short nap.. And guess what, I also took a very "SHORT" nap and next thing I know, I woke up at 15:00...(LMAO)... (Liyana, if u are reading this...I told you I'm gonna wake up when the clock turns two digit)...
And I know many people also wondering why I have a mixed parentage cousin... Please LAH my frenzzz....WAKE UP LA JACKASSes...We're living in MALAYSIA...After all, we are all a bit of mix here and there just like ROJAK...I also tak tau I campur apa pun...Perhaps campur a bit of Arctic and Antarctic shizniz....Then I'll be some ESKIMO MOFOsss.... Still dreaming I guess...
Ok done some shiz nizzzzzz....Wanna sleep but yet wanna finish my DVDs before college starts..
Come back fast couz...(Miss DVD hunting with you and most importantly you bring back some cool shitz back from the states....If you read this...Get me something...Ipod or any damn thing)

With couz in airport..

1 comment:

ly said...

for the love of god, i look terrible in that pic ok!!!