Friday, February 13, 2009

How bout some weeeeeeee !!~~??~~!!

Insomnia hits me again...Nahh...Gonna sleep soon..I guess??
Oh it's Friday now...Looking at the clock on the bottom right of my screen..(2:08am)
Ok gonna sleep soon..Gonna just scribble my shit I did yesterday so that I can read this back and laugh to myself when I am 50 years old...

Shit that I did was, Pang Sai, went to No.3 (If you are from Penang you should know!!!!) with my frenz, met one of my old high skool mate there at No.3.. Edward Soon(Bola) ..
Just as some people thought that people will not hire me coz I am just gonna work for 2 fucking weeks...Oh ya...Just got that job... 

Best part of the job...
1. Flexible Time
2. I'm gonna work for 2 fucking weeks
3. I'm just as lazy as the supervisor
4. Good pay  

P/S: Kay Kay ah.... They are not going to hire me rite???? Sure or not???? LMAO!!!!
         And I'm not gonna work for one month... 2 weeks!!!!! 

No comments: