Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine.....

Dry Lager aka Pale Lager aka Asahi became my companion during valentine's day. Not being "emo" or anything, just cause I was pissed after spending some unnecessary $$$$ in a lousy restaurant so I was then..Fuck it...Let's get some lager and my GF said aite..No prob..
Nothing much happened except trying to make ourselves drunk and drive wrecklessly which it seems to be impossible coz I am here blogging so there you go...
Drunken Munkie have high endurance towards alcohol...



Verification wise: He can't get drunk!!!!!!...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........




Anyways Happy Valentine's Day to you sweetheart



Drink you mofo

Somebody please stop him!!!

Wat the???

Drink again? Your liver's gonna burst

Your liver's gonna burst too!!!

How can we resist this???
It's bloody Asahi for god's sake

Bloody Ichiban and Kimochi

Ichiban means Good I think???
Kimochi means FEELS DAMN GOOD I think??

I dunno Japanese...
Coz I learn Japanese from JAV(Japanese Adult Video)

Fuck it if I am wrong!!!

No comments: