Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is me

I think I am one of the laziest mofo you can ever find on the streets..
My intern is gonna end in like 2 months time and what do I learn from there?
Nothing...Yes..Literally nothing
Cause most of the stuffs that they guide me... Actually I do know
The problem is that sometimes I gotta pretend like I do not know anything so that they can teach me or actually converse with me thinking like I am an idiot [Which I am not]
But you know... Just to put on some display and also improve my acting skills and pretend like one idiot... Then they'll send me to here and there and work and all. The best part is.. After finishing it in like 30 mins which the work supposedly need around 2 hours for them to finish it.. I'll probably like mehhh... [If you know what I mean]

The question is why do I even wanna pretend like an idiot when I already know all that stuff
The answer is pretty simple.. I am only motivated to work when there's loads of $$$
I can finish my bloody allowance in one night... They are exploiting intern workers/trainees by paying you significantly low amount of $$$ and asked you to perform like a worker which is paid like rm2k-rm3k...

So I might just work like how they pay me... Reduce my productivity level in work and laze around and pretend like a fool...



Hence, this reminds me of a very old TV series that was aired on ntv7 when I first watched it when I was around standard 2/3..
The Pretender...



Quote of the day:
There's no great genius without some touch of madness

No comments: