Thursday, August 5, 2010

What a day !!!

It's 10:46 am blogging from office...
For the past 2 days [Tuesday & Wednesday] I've been busy doing some really mentally retarded stuff for one organization..
Who the hell downgrade software???

It's like abortion if I wanna put it in a really Uber way..
Supposedly a 2 hours job turns out to be a 2 days job coz of incompatibility issues and conflicts in the registry and the system.. Thanks to downgrading you mofo!!!

And the best part is I didn't even realise it's already Thursday and today.. What a day!! I am super sleepy thanks to no one assigning me a task..
Regretted for not applying MC and get some beauty sleep at home...
Argghhh


P/S:
Is the word Gaga a very "IN" thing now?
I see the word Gaga everywhere
Gaga Chicken Burger
Gaga this and that
What's next?? Nanny Gaga

No comments: