Monday, December 20, 2010

Lonely Birthday

It's 5.55am now and I am typing this just to say Happy Birthday to myself.... In fact this is my 21st birthday where it's supposed to be like the most "grand" birthday for everyone but in fact I am still doing my assignment and this is like the "BEST" birthday present for me in my entire life.. It's like the [What the Fuck] sentence happen to stop by and just hit it hard onto my left and right cheek of mine..

Anyways thanks to my dad for this 21 years for bringing me up to this day, I know at some point he'll be reading this and I hope I do make him proud although at times I don't really listen to his words and all...

Thanks to my mum for sending me an mms at 12am for wishing my birthday..

I also would like to thank some of my frenz who really made my day when I was back in PG on last Thurs (16/12/2010) especially Dinesh who is able to fetch me and give a surprise to my parents and also the clubbing days with you guys (Dino, Obi, Jae Sean, Jiewy, Joel, Sze May)... 2 tequila shots and also the Dewars..

Hope I'll be back on New Year's eve to meet up with you guys again and hope to see my long lost bro (Ajay Sharma Thakur)...

I really do not know what to do with the money my parents had given me, but I think I would buy something just to surprise someone again... We'll see how it goes but for now... Back to codezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: