Saturday, December 4, 2010

What?

I used to have this inspiration to write and it'll go on and on as if skies the limit... But now it's like what?? Seriously what?? And the weird thing about me right now is that I am listening to Nocturne in Eb Major by Chopin.. Like many would ask what the hell am I doing???? Even I can't bloody answer your question..

I just scribble some shit just to keep this blog alive.. I need some serious motivation to get me started with what I need to do.. I still have like 3 weeks plus before my finals start and friends from all around the world that are having holidays been asking me to go back to Penang just to see them since they haven't seen me in like 2 years... 

Well nothing much has changed about me except that yeah I am bloody alive and made it thru during some hard times but this is the fun of everything when you know that it's bloody unpredictable.. One second you are smiling and the next second you shed your tears... You may seem alive right now and the next second you are dead before you know it and we are complaining about our food and some are desperately scavenging for food.. 

And to sum up my post for today, I was reading an article about bad food and good food... And to my astonishment, most of us think that a chocolate milk may seem like a healthy food for babies but think again.. It has the exact same amount of sugar in a can of Coke.. And before you know it, if you continually feed your baby for another 7 years with the same chocolate milk, in no time he/she will suffer from diabetes.. 


I think I gotta respect this guy as he has the utmost focus in his entire life... That is why he's the champion... If you think you can focus for 2-3 straight hours just by driving... Think again... I bet you'll fall asleep if you put serious concentration for 1 hour in your lecture hall or dewan kuliah...

And he's none other than our great Michael Schumacher.. 




No comments: