Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Day

Yesterday was having a bad day.Woke up at 1pm as usual but after online for about 2 hours,my com got infected by some stupid trojan called Trojan Zlob.Well thanks to some stupid site that I went cause wanted to download some codec crap,that shit came to my com.
So as usual when a com got infected,you just click your anti-virus/spyware removal or any damn thing that fixes your com.I had symantec and ad-aware...And it bloody won't remove that shit.Then I have to go through unnecessary advices from the web to remove that crap.And it only remove the file.It didn't remove the registry keys and all that so technically my com doesn't heal 100%.So I gotta try other shits and when I'm finally done with all that and when my com works perfectly fine,I realised I already wasted 6 hours(exclude the time I fetch my sister from tuition and dinner).But still fucking 6 hours..Damn it.

No comments: