Saturday, September 22, 2007

Games

A lot of us definitely played some computer games or video games.Whoever denied this can fuck off from this site right now.I was wondering what game can't make me bored cause I've played lots of games that comes from all sorts of genre.It seems that all are just pathetic after a certain period of time.Grand Theft Auto series are fun but the problem is I finished it in less than 1 month.I've tried some online games too but it's also pathetic.
Then I try to find some really old skool games and I mean really old skool type.Probably 2 decades ago and I try it since I'm so fucking bored.After trying it,I can honestly tell you that those game programmers during 2 decades ago are fucking brilliant.I mean seriously they are fucking brilliant compared to the ones now.For those who played shits like Fifa series,Dota,Warcraft,Counter-Strike and etc....anything that is created beyond the year 1995 are just pathetic.You guys can just quit those games right now and start playing games like Super Mario Brothers and Pacman.
How can you compare Mario and Dota?? I mean Mario may be old skool but it's a fucking brilliant game and it won't make anyone bored.That's the main thing.Nobody is bored of that game.People can go bored of Dota and all but not Mario.This game is like 25 years plus and still you have people playing it.It's just a fucking classic.IGN rate this game as no.1 of all time.It' like the GODFATHER of GAMES.So to all dota losers out there,switch to old skool games.
I'm lovin' every minute of my Super Mario and also Pacman.Just lovin these old skool classics.

No comments: