Monday, September 24, 2007

Insomnia

Been suffering insomnia for years.I don't know why I can't sleep during the night.Yesterday slept at 5am.I guess some people already woke up by that time but that's the time I actually fell asleep.And I woke up at 2.30pm.I think my lifestyle has been fucked the other way round.I can't understand why also but it's just been like that for years.I can't sleep though so I watched 2 football matches.One was the Man UTD vs Chelsea and the other one Real Madrid vs Valladolid.Well just a quick summary for those matches.Man Utd ones was kinda interesting and Carlos Tevez just opened his account.On the other hand Real's match was just simply pathetic.All the stars were utterly useless.How can they draw with such a stupid team??? I'm hoping they won't be like 3 seasons ago.

No comments: