Saturday, September 22, 2007

Your ambition

Well most of us have our fucking ambition since we are young.Some wants to be a pilot after watching Top Gun.Some wants to be doctor after watching ER and so on etc...
Well I only have one advice for those who completed their secondary studies and about to step into their tertiary studies...Choose Wisely
I don't know whether I shall regret this or not but when I was young I love cars.Fast cars or trucks but something that gotta do with wheels.However,now I'm stuck with computer course.Isn't that totally FUCKED UP??? I mean from learning things about the engineering of an automobile and now I'm fucked with programming?? Seriously I ask myself what the fuck???
Can't blame anyone though.Automobile engineering is available in UK,Aus,Euro and US universities but not in Malaysia.Only 1 I guess which is Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia but fuck it,I ain't gonna suffer in form 6 after my fucking add maths in form 5 is so miserable.
So why did I choose computer??? Hopefully one day I can do some program shit in an automobile company.That's what I'm hoping for.All I can do now is hope.Keeping my hope alive every fucking day.So for those out there who has a fucking ambition since young and your parents are loaded.Just pursue your dream and don't end up like me being unhappy everyday.And please don't listen to what your parents say about this course have no future and all.Just follow your god damn instincts.Don't let them make you unhappy for the rest of your life.It's your life.You decide it what's best for you.

No comments: