Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Definitely Maybe

I have no idea where I came across with that Definitely Maybe crap...
Somehow it did came across when I was in my daily rendezvous having sips of Remy Martin
And indefinitely gettin high with life and a packet of
Ah Soon's Char Koay Teow
(Not the best but probably the best in Tg Bungah)

This time went to the gym in Marina Bay
Supposedly some luxurious condominium or apartment in PG
But the guards are just some useless monkey...They don't bother to give a fuck on the look of a serial killer...
So ya....Went in and play with some equipments in the gym
I don't like the word of "working out" coz I'm no geezer
I ain't got the muscles for it
I'm like a useless plank...
Tryna kill my boredom by going to the gym
And I ain't going to Fitness Centre
Coz Marina Bay is just good enough for me...F.O.C.
And jolly good, I met this old geezer...Hideyo Takehara..
What an old geezer...With his beard and all...Really looked like a Ninja or Samurai that is ready to kill anybody that tries to stop him from wanking his way to the moon..



Should I add the details and mumbo-jumbo on what happened in the morning???


Coz I din even wake up in the morning..
I woke up around 14:00 when my dad called my mobile phone to do some shiz niz..!!


So anyways fuck it.........






I would like to concentrate on what happened in my life during the evening coz it's good...
It's so good I just felt like owning a time machine and switch back to this date..

12/5/2007

Over
and
Over
and
Over


Again






[ Why????????????? ]

Coz I met a MILF in the gym
After "playing some tools" in the gym
She offered me some lite dinner..
And her daughter is 20...
And the daugher is amazingly hawtttt..
Freaking hawtttt...
I am 19 so wat???


Age is just a number
And I still prefer the mum!!!!

The best part is she lived in a penthouse...
Holy Cow...
A MILF in a PENTHOUSE..
That's like double the action and triple the excitement!!!!




Luckily I wasn't stupid enough to reject her lite dinner...
Actually I did but then in the end I still ended up in her penthouse...





Oh my oh my...
Nevermind
I guess today was my lucky day...


Anyways went back home about 10 or 11??
I can't remember coz everything that was on my mind was the MILF
And the daughter...





Decided to watch one DVD before I burst myself into the MILF agenda, hot mama, sexy mama, cool mama, wat a mama!!!!


MAMA MIA....

OKOK...


TIME TO STRAIGHTEN MYSELF UP
SO I DECIDED TO WATCH ATONEMENT



I would just say this movie is so brilliant that it almost made me cried after watching it..
7 nominations in the previous Academy Award...
It is metafiction and psychological realism
So brilliant until I forgot about the MILF but

Ohh...
Now I am back to the MILF again...

It seems like I wanna go there tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow
And perhaps everyday...

I am sick and I need medical attention
Please give me heroine and weed and many other drugs that will set me off
Coz it seems that the MILF is making me HIGH all DAY and all NITE




No comments: