Thursday, May 29, 2008

Love me later.....

Sorry for not updating for weeks I think
I guess I'm just busy with some mates helping another mate to get himself his desired girl
And now with this update..Gosh..
I mean..I wouldn't wanna post this actually but then the inconvenient statement has to be made


I sacrificed love for friendship
It's a love triangle shiz niz
It's crazy but yes...It is..
It drives everyone nuts

Some may say I'm just being stupid and retarded
Coz I just let go of her..
But then again I am a person that just go with the flow
I don't really care about any relationships at the moment
She's still a mystery
She has the signs of going after me
But yet she has the signs of....
And bros b4 hoes
My bro likes her so much that if I don't let go
I guess he'll kill himself for real this time
And I can't see the pain he's sufferin' all this while
He's been rejected for like 3 or 4 times
And in the meantime I gotta turn off my mobile sometimes coz
some annoying bitches keeps on calling me...
Well whatever it is..Bro, I hope you can get her
And I'll be here supporting you no matter what


================================
Been listenin' to Indie rock these few days just to forget about this shiz niz
================================


I've been down and
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds
Keep walking around
With me

It wastes time
And I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outside
And buy a rainbow smile
But be free
They're all free

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home

I look around at a beautiful life
Been the upperside of down
Been the inside of out
But we breathe
We breathe

I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me

So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home
Lyrics by one of my favorite Welsh band


P/S: Let's all hope my bro will get her so wish him luck lads..

No comments: