Sunday, May 11, 2008

Finally I'm no longer a Mushroom!!!!

Finally I'm no longer a mushroom
Coz mushroom is good and bad in lotsa ways
Why am I being a mushroom???
Coz I laze too much like a bloody wanker with a soppy butt sitting in front of the com for the past few weeks
Mushroom is good coz u gotta laze around...Mushroom soup is GOOD...
But mushroom is bad coz it makes you suffer from a serious fatigue..
Mushroom looks like a dickhead too...
Mushrooms in hokkien simply means (Sehh Kor)...
Got it???


Been growing mushrooms like an ordinary scumbag..
But all this is gone...
No more fatigue..
No more
All just gone....
Life is great
Coz I live my life to the fullest and get high with LIFE...
I've got an EXTRA LIFE...


=====================
Kickstart
=====================

Sat, 12:00pm
=====
I woke up as usual...Gotta wake up when the clock turns to two digits..
Anyways at least an improvement towards a healthy lifestyle
Two days ago I woke up at 15:00pm
Dig that sucka...!!!!

Sat, 2:00pm
====
DVD frenzy mofos..
Watched two DVDs...Pirated la..Wait till I own Tower Records

==========
In the Valley Of Elah
==========

It's a quality film, but all the truly emotional moments come from watching and listening to the soldiers, which doesn't really happen until the very end.

Personal review: 8/10
Rotten tomatoes had a fresh rating too...71%

=========
Eastern Promises
=========



Eastern Promises is a straightforward, straight-up Russian gangster movie whose primary achievement is making the Russian gangster underworld feel exotic and menacing.
Thick russian accent portrayed by Mortensen and blood flows like vodka
If you like blood, watch this...If you don't understand the culture of russian mafia, watch this..
If you don't understand that eastern european countries are surrounded by craps from A-Z, watch this...

Personal review: 7/10
Rotten tomatoes: 88%

=======================================


Sat, 5:00pm
====
Yesh....I'm officially no mushroom (Sehh Kor)
Back to my favorite crap again...Swimming
Then a bit of gym..
And fuck fatigue...
Still swim...Jacuzzi...But forgot the sauna la..Fuck
Nvm...Some other day...Wait till other mofos finish their exams..

Sat, 10:00pm
=====
Went for DVD hunting again...w00t..0.O..
Bought so much DVDs that I couldn't even count with my 8 fingers and 2 thumbs..
Wat to do, I've been watching at least 2 DVDs everyday...At least 2 (Mark that)
Found some classics like the Big Lebowski...Fucking hillarious like crap..At least from the reviews I read..Haven't watched it though...
Other miscellaneous details, well too lazy to type!!!
And I love sitting behind Shaun's car...It's like a playground to me...I get to play his air-cond and all...Ya, I'm still a Kido...Fuck You Peeps Big Time...

Sunday, 12:00am
=======
Burger session with those regular mofos again..Shaun contributed the Fresh Milk that has UHT or DHA or whatever crap that is written in that bloody box...
To me whatever you can't pronounce in the food label is harmful to you..
If you see something dioxide, monoxide, !@#$%^&*()_+~`= (3.7970348124124) bunch of bullshit on there...It's harmful to you!!!!...

Sunday, 1:00am
=======
Back, test my DVDs...Finally my Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrel is clear after changing it for so MANY times..



P/S: I still have about 10 or 12 DVDs..Perhaps around there and
I don't think it'll last me till the next weekend..
Wish me luck not to watch
All of it!!!

No comments: