Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random and Insomnia Pt.III

Are you down lately??
Yes I am
Coz I got nothing better to do
I can't figure out the best way to spend my holidayzzz
I am like this dude down here
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::

=======================

========================

I wander around my room for more than 20 hours coz I am a warrior
I can and I bet you can't!!!

========================

Anyways I think this is one of the best crap for random people to express shiz niz to their secret crush

========================


You can't run away from me
I'll navigate the seven seas just to find you
Can't hide away from me
I'll be your shadow when the sun don't shine
I'll be your fly on the wall
Your wrecking ball
Your wake up call on a sleepless night
I'll be your cigarette smoke
Your Junkies dope
You'll be hanging by a thread
And I'll be holding the rope

Cars and planes and boats won't do
Yeah you can be sure I'll find you
I know you want me
Why wont you see me?
If I suffer then you will too
I'm not alone out in the blue
You can't escape me
I won't just disappear

You can't fly away from me
I'll grab your wings and pull back down
Can't walk away from me
Can't you understand we're meant to be?
I'll be the soles on your feet
Your sticky sheet
Your big black cloud on a sunny day
I'll be your shoulders chip
Your sinking ship
Dont try to turn the pages, it's not that easy to spit

You can be sure
I'll find you
I know you want me
Don't throw it all away
Because I'll be back for loving

P/S:
This is dedicated to no one...Cause I don't have a secret crush at the moment!!!
Which you peeps out there will have this perception if I deny in the first place means I have a secret crush...So if you wanna play along then FINE...
I am a MILF Hunter...People with mamas...Plz be aware coz I am gonna hunt your mama down
I have a crush on your mama..
You know who you are!!!

The real shiz niz is as stated below
::
::
::
::
::
This is just for blogmates and peeps out there to read for the sake of killing your boredom



No comments: