Sunday, May 3, 2009

Constants and variables

Daniel Faraday enlightens me with this shit about constants and variables... So technically my constants that is currently fixed would be shits like my 12 hours of sleeping time, boring daily routine like watching DVD or just laze around at home doing nothing or going out wondering what to do or just visit my GF and watch Lost.. My variables would probably be the actions I am doing like moving from one point to another point... I lost my 6 packs and now it becomes one bloody round tummy...(I would call it a 6 in 1 muscle)...I am just too damn lazy to work out or move about or do anything..And the best thing is I left a few more days (I would say) in PG and I am off to a place where they call it the [SHITHOLE]...The [SHITHOLE] would probably turn me into an undead zombie...And I am beginning to know why some of my frenz miss their hometown so badly... I used to tease them about being mad for going back to hometown every week...And now...I don't wanna leave my hometown coz I am beginning to miss my authentic PG food.. Most of all is the environment and every single shit about PG...The air that I breathe in PG and etc etc etc...My soul is in here...
The way PG'ites cuss around saying (Lanciao, Cibai, Keong Kan, Sio Kan, Sio Pu, and etc etc...)..[Sorry for being such an asshole posting up some profanities here but I can't help it]....
I am gonna miss all this words coz this is the authentic PG language... The language where everybody understands... I still remembered this incident where some really authentic PG fella meets up wif his another authentic PG fren...And straight his conversation starts with

A: Wei, macibai lu eh...A neh ku bo kua tiok lu liao...Lu si ki ta lok keong kan tuah ta lok eh sua khang????
B: Bo eng la...Cho seng li la...

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

What the fuck does all this PG rude language gotta do with constants and variables I wonder...

Anyways, back to the relativity of physics here... We human beings are like variables and we can change the chain of events if we do not focus too much on the constants... Hence destiny can be altered if we focus on the actions that we do rather than living based on fate, luck or chances... Start to put in your own effort and initiatives to attain certain things that you want....



P/S: I am on a new level of madness here.............

1 comment:

Momoko said...

goh heng heang evolves d...lolx...ur languages r way too 'beautiful'