Friday, May 1, 2009

My Songs

Seriously I haven't listen to my normal radio station (Hitz.FM) for 2 years... And I don't even know who tops the Billboard at the moment coz I have been listening to Ministry Of Sound, Housexy, Cafe Del Mar and etc... I remember the last time I ever listen to radio and she topped the Billboard Chart was Alicia Keys..And that's all I can remember...
The other day I just went in random and so ya..Listen to Hitz.Fm for a while and I couldn't take it for 3 minutes...I came across this song..I dunno wat BOOM BOOM shit by BEP (Black Eyed Peas) and it's pure rubbish... I have no idea why the producer or a music composer can come out with such a crap...It's soul-less, passion-less, and.. one word for it...BULLSHIT...
I hope some music producer out there can make something with more soul and passion in their work... At least something like Coldplay, Alicia Keys or even Kylie is better than the BOOM BOOM shit by BEP..

No comments: