Thursday, May 21, 2009

The journey continues.....

A new journey has begun.... I'll probably be away from the blogging scene for a couple of weeks coz no internet access at the hostel so I'd take this opportunity to thank the loyal readers and blogmates out there...
Not forgetting I'm leaving behind some great peeps

Jovan- You are one of my best fren and I know you since childhood.. Never really had the chance to be the same class with you during high skool but we get to meet during tuition class and that's when crazy shit starts to happen every fucking time.. Hope everything will be fine for you and hopefully by December you don't have to go for all those tests and burn "Golden Paper" at Ratu Mutiara if you know what I mean..All the best!!..Keep on hunting burgers man!!!

Shaun- Know you since Mr. Yew/Ewe (Forgot how to spell his name...Sorry sir!!) tuition...Those time you were fucking loud...Alwiz with Roger, Charles, Leonard and Jade and do crazy shit...I still remember the time when you said to the tuition teacher you gotta go out to buy exercise book and came back with curry puff...What the fuck man??? But then now you have changed and become the enlighten one...The Buddha.. But this Buddha still say the words like Fuck, Cibai and etc!!! But at times got his own philosophy but most of the time...I would say 70% is "gila" punya philosophy...All the best in whatever you're doing..

Phoebe- I also dunno how I know you but ever since I know you, this girl is really gila sometimes... Hahaha...My bad...I know I am also gila.. If I need a swimming pool, I'll definitely call this girl but looks like you're gonna shift to other place so I gotta find Nellie already...No choice...But that'll probably happen in 2 years or not at all...Gotta make frenz with the Nepalese guard...Namaste!!!...Good luck in your future undertakings too..

Nellie- Dude, you owe me Death Note 2...You got big problem la...Call you, dun wanna answer..SMS you sometimes dun reply...Nudge you in MSN also no reply..But anyways...Your sins are forgiven!!! HAHAHA.. Great to have you as a fren too...However, please answer our calls when we call you!!!...And in future, please borrow me your C-Class Kompressor again...And please dun look down on Jovan's driving skill...Who's the one who drives manual transmission???..All the best to you too..

Arjan- It's good to catch up with you during MSN...Get to know what the hell is going on and all that...And our "political views" are about the same...HIDUP DAP!!!! HAHAHA..Or Pakatan Rakyat...

Joseph- Also one of my childhood fren, from doing shits like locking Aaron Gan in the museum..Damn...We made SXI got blacklisted...How cool is that??? Playing football, lepak, play game and etc...Seriously you are one cool mofo...Kip on rocking..

Dinesh-I'd love to spend some time wif you before I leave, but I got tons of shits to do...Sorry man...Say sorry to Elmo too...If you are actually reading this blog...Guess we'll see each other during Deepavali or Thaipusam then...

Julian-I'll see you on Monday...So the end...Hahaha.. Geek!!!

YCC- Dude, good luck in your future undertakings...Don't be emo and all...And Poetry is not the way to get chicks these days..You just gotta go and do your "thang" if you know what I mean..

Anuar aka Randy- You are one crazy motherfucker after I've known you from Orientation Camp..Sick ass bastard mofo...I do hope you can ask the indian babe to visit your candy shop one day!!!...Hahaha...And you are probably the only one who watches Lost until SEASON 5 for goodness sake!!!.. Just like me...Hahaha..I'll be back next year and we are gonna do deep analysis on LOST SEASON 6...See ya during convocation..

To the rest who I did not/forgot to mention, it doesn't mean I don't love you guys but I am blogging this at 5am...Give me a break aite!!..

I love all of you...MUACKX!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks dude. Saw yr post. Miss u bro. sorry tht i couldnt make it the other day. My car had to go for a minor operation. so thts why i dun have transportation to yr place. i hope we can meet up sometime soon man. =)

all the best to u too.. =)