Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lost Season 5 Finale

Lost Season 5 : Destiny Calls


Firstly I do not know why many of my frenz don't watch this wonderful TV series...In fact to me it's one of the best yet... Maybe only complicated people like me will probably understand complicated TV series... It's already Season 5...Ooops..The Finale...
Next year would be Season 6 and hopefully the mystery will be unfold...
Season 5 is probably one of the best yet...It even has a twist towards the ending.. And the best is [It is no longer about the island itself]...It's a time travel island or should I say it's an island that has enourmous pocket of energy[Electromagnetism plays in this role of energy] that can take u back in time or take u forward to the future or etc...[If you are able to control it!!!].....
Many may think this tv series is shit as it takes u back and then flashforwards and many will be confused...But if you are loyal to this series like me who followed this series in the TV from Season 1 since 2004 to Season 3 and then download from Season 4-5 and probably season 6 too which is the end of all the seasons aka the series itself...You ain't gonna be confused...In fact Season 6 is gonna be the most highly anticipated Lost Series ever...
To the Lost Fans out there...I am pretty sure you will say the same...



No comments: