Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happenings on the 26/4/07 [UK] 4/26/07 [US]

Just plain bored rite now...Lotsa mofos either reading rite now or probably zzzzzzzz rite now but I am still here.. How I wish I could purchase a gun rite now and kill myself rather than going through the boredom of DOOM as I am typing this shiz niz...
Anyways nothing much to blog...Well actually I do, just found some random pics in my PC but I am just too darn lazy to upload it...So I guess I'll just blog about what happened on Fri 26/4/07

Fri

4am: Sleep...w00t..zzzzzzz
12pm: Awake then sleep again...
2pm: Fully awake
3pm: One packet of chicken rice as lunch...Totally skip my bfast
4pm: Online, check mailz, etc
5pm: Text messaging I guess
6pm: Wandering around...(Coz I am a warrior)
7pm: Dinner
8pm: Laze around
9pm: Hungry and went for thosai...
10pm: Boredom and watch youtube
11pm: Boredom....Try to learn photoshop
12am: Boredom...Decide how to kill myself

==========================================================

Sat

1am: My mind was clear in the end...Talk trash with some peeps and blog this piece of shit...



P/S:
Tonite ain't got the inspiration to type cool shit...At least this pile of shit is fresh outta my mind






I just wanna feel free like this lady below.....




No comments: