Friday, April 25, 2008

New Monitor (Sad Case)

Finally a new LCD monitor for this programmer/IT analyst/conman/media critic/milf hunter/etc...(As if I care a shit)... 19 inches Dell LCD flat panel.... Well what is so cool bout it?? I guess all of you peeps out there probably got one LCD monitor by the age of 3? 9? 12? 15?...Well at least I got one NOW...Crap ain't it?? And to think about it I still got one more year in PG before I move elsewhere..Why NOW??? WHY????? WHY THE FUCK NOW????
WHY when I already stop gaming for like what??? 2 years? My com ain't gonna be able to meet the requirements of GTA IV if Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive gonna release in the PC platform. Anyways can't do shit about my new monitor and guess what I test my monitor with??? Some old skool game by the name of Counter-Strike 1.5 if you peeps out there still remember!!! Coz that's the only game left in my hard drive. Then test it with Ratatouille coz probably that's the closest thing that I can have to test the colors and all and Transformers (Movie) just to see the lighting and CGI effects through this LCD monitor...


Just crap ain't it...Anyways just to show you peeps out there I've been using com for like more than a decade....IBM, Pentium 1, 2, 3, 4, AMD dunno how many series of it, Mac and many more (You name it, I've got it) and I am stuck with one bloody CRT monitor...I still can remember I used to have one 13 inches CRT monitor, but don't know where the hell is it now...Finally, a change coz well I am concern about the world, global warming and all so gotta use LCD monitor from now on to conserve energy.....(Bullshit coz been online until 3 or 4 am)....

Anyways bye bye CRT and welcome LCD....(Sobz...CRT, you've been loyal to me)
My old skool 17 inches CRT monitor

New 19 inches LCD monitor

Nevermind about the white speakers I have...Old skool crap, probably gonna change the speakers soon... Not into Altec Lansing or any bullshit that you can find in PC Fair or Low Yat... How does Marshall amplifiers and JBL speakers sound to you?????
Guitarist out there!!!! (You know what I mean)

I guess that's all for now...Just wanna wish good luck to my classmates who will be having their exams soon... See ya and cheers!

No comments: