Sunday, April 20, 2008

Random

Well, there's a saying that the train is never late. Year 1 of my tertiary studies in college is officially over on Friday dated back on the 18th April 2008. Like as if I care?? Nuhh, perhaps I do.. Anyways just finished assignment and other shiz niz as usual..Kinda relax at the moment cause you can choose to believe or not, I only have one paper this semester...And it's bloody English paper.. That is why I am so relax.... I wish I will be like others who took different course and all, I am pretty sure they are burning their midnight oil right now...

Anyways, these are some of the highlights that happened to me a couple of days ago...

Friday
1am: Designed layout for the assignment
2am: Still designing the layout
3am: Joking session, relax
4am: Rest and Julian said he's coming to my house anytime
5am: Julian pops in front of my house
6am: Julian and I were designing web page with our panda eyes..
7am: Issac pops in front of my house
8am: Issac struggling with his java code
9am: Breakfast
10am: Back to design and Issac did his marquee tag crap in his webbie...Funny as hell
11am: Finalize shiz niz
12pm: Present shiz niz aka assignment
1pm: Lunch
2pm: Bullshitting
3pm: Sleep.....Let me count how many hours I did not have my beauty sleep since Thurs
7pm: Awake for dinner
8pm: Watched An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore..[Global Warming is Scary]
10pm: Wandering around
11pm: MSN and wandering around

Saturday
1am/2am: Sleep
==========================================================
11am: Awake
12pm:Lunch
1pm:Watched From Dusk Till Dawn....Can't believe my eyes that George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino acted in that piece of crap
3pm: Can't remember what I did
4pm: Still don't remember
5pm: Something tells me to get a life
6pm: Somebody asked me to go PC FAIR but I am just too darn lazy to drive
7pm: Same shit as 6pm shit
8pm: Decided not to go PC FAIR
9pm: Decided to do some crap
10pm: In the process of crap
11pm: Eating burgers with Bulldog and Bee...THIS IS THE CRAP... Been having fast food about 3 or 4 times in this whole week..Gonna die of cancer soon...
12am: Home

Sunday
1am: Log into my com and type this crap...

No comments: