Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kena TAG by YCC...

This geezer just tagged me and I myself being such a wanker play this game coz just being bored as hell...

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
love at first sight?? haha..it depends on the circumstances...

2.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Lotsa place mate: Puerto Rico for the beach and culture, Switzerland for the peace and mountains, Ibiza for the nightlife and probably Scotland for the Gaelic language...

3.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I believe this question is for some bollocks

4.What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Loved ones??

5.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll donate it to the poor!!!...(Serious)... Coz money ain't that subject material for me...
Am I that good??? LOLZzzzz...Probably start a company? Invest? Buy a property and definitely one Aston Martin...The leftovers I'll just give some to my parents, support my sis' education and probably support my GF's education if I have one at the moment...And some charity la...

6.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Someone that I truly love..Yes..

7.Movies that I enjoy most?
City of God....(Not about GOD at all...A brazillian movie...Bloody ACE man...)

8.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Honest, loyal, trustworthy, loving, caring, pretty, sexy, crazy like your mum's on crack...Damn that's a lot of requirementzzz....

9.What annoy you the most?
Salesperson??? Haha...Totally agree with YCC... (Bug off......To that wanker)

10.Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
How bout both?? LOLzz... A hug that will make us feel warm and a kiss that will get us high!!!

11.Will you choose a girl who is good looking but not that smart or a girl who is not that good looking but quite smart?
Well to answer this question, I'll have to go for the not so good looking but smart coz I can't communicate with a retard but for my preferences, I'll choose the one with good-looking and smart...How's that sound????

13.Will you join politics?
Politics, Hmm... Ask me this question when I feel like retiring...

14.Are you a shopaholic or not?
Depends where?? Haha..

15.If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My sarcasm and my laziness???...Hmmm...Maybe more..

16.What's on ur mind right now?
Sleep? Nuhh.. One more practical test to go and one more final assignment before I can sit back and chill...Yippee..

17.What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Seen?? Hmm... Some wicked black magic crap..... Heard?? I didn't know your language was that good...First time hearing you speaking...(Well I'll have to admit I am a bit under the radar this semester compared to last semester)...

18.What is the nicest moment that ever happened in ur life?
I have lots of them?? Can't type all of it at once la..

19.Do you believe that love can be everlasting?
It is suppose to be everlasting..

20.What will you do today if tomorrow Earth is gonna be destroyed?
Yada yada... I'll try to save EARTH today...

No comments: