Monday, April 7, 2008

One more down, one more to go

Coursework tests been contributing lotsa headache to me. Just had one written test on web page this morning and it's bollocks. I don't understand why they wanna give theory questions all the time. I guess I screwed up my theory part coz I just don't get what is the purpose of asking us theory questions. It will be the same scenario if I ask you folks out there do you know what is a supermarket??? I mean be more practical for once...I'll rather teach those folks how to shop in the supermarket rather than teaching them what is a supermarket!!!!
Probably this is the main reason why people in here don't know how to utilize their technical skills when they are in the working field coz everything in here is about books, notes, memorising... Treating us like some infant memorising the multiplication table!!!....
No offence to some smart arse that putting on 70000 bhp of power to burn their midnight oil just to memorise some crap in books and do well in the exam and be proud of their achievement...
Is that even an achievement??? That's like worse than no-lifers chilling in some coffee house listening to lounge music.... Anyways, what is done is done and I am looking forward for my last practical lab test and I can get to relax after that...

P/S: Presentation on Wednesday, Lab Test on Fri and .........................
Before I forget, I gotta find more pics for the assignment.......

That's all for today's chapter...

No comments: